- Gentle rocking motion: durable steel and wood construction to ensure quiet movements as you rock with your baby; felt strip on the rocker base protects your floors; use this glider in your nursery, living room, master bedroom or man cave
- Livesmart evolve fabric: this rocker brings together 3 incredible qualities to create a superior performance fabric: recycled fibers, water repellency, and stain resistance; made with 30% polyester yarn created from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles; livesmart technology allows spills to bead up, sitting on top of the fabric until you gently blot them away
- Design accents: lumbar back cushion for added support; modern metal and wood rocking base adds timeless style to any space
- Super comfortable: armrests and seat cushion are thickly padded for comfort; seat cushion features pocketed coil spring construction for long lasting comfort and support; seat cushion is removable for easy cleaning
- Size/sturdy build: sturdy wood frame provides stability; tested for safety and expertly crafted for durability; assembled dimensions: 25.75"w x 37.75"d x 39.5"h; seat: 20.75"w x 20.25"d x 18.25"h from floor; seat cushion: 4.5" thick; seat back: 25"h
Frequently Asked Nursery Furniture Questions
Nursery Furniture by Ashley HomeStore
Are you an expectant parent shopping for a new baby? Or perhaps a friend browsing for a baby shower gift? Baby nursery furniture is one of the most exciting essentials to shop for when preparing for or buying gifts for a new addition. Ashley HomeStore is here during this special time to offer cribs, bassinets, changing tables, decorations and other durable, adorable, high-quality baby nursery furniture sets!
What Furniture Is Needed for a Baby Nursery?
Let’s explore the furniture essentials common to baby and toddler nursery setups. For sleeping, you will need a crib and crib mattress, or a bassinet and bassinet mattress. Accidents happen, so buying one or two spare mattress pads and sheets will make late-night bed changes go smoother. You’ll want a glider to sit and rock comfortably in while feeding baby, and also a changing table for quick and comfortable changes. Round out your nursery furniture with a dresser for clothing and a bookshelf for educational materials. Having modern baby nursery furniture means you’re equipped with up-to-date safety standards and style.
How To Save Space in a Small Nursery
Multifunctional pieces, such as a dresser with a changing table top, work great as small space baby room furniture. Anything that has dual use for storage and doesn’t take up lots of floor space will automatically make the room seem more spacious. If you can, put up wall shelves—especially if there are keepsakes or breakables you don’t want your baby getting into as they grow.
When Should You Start Buying Nursery Furniture?
There is no universal timeline when it comes to buying nursery furniture, but making a plan and buying nursery furniture in advance will cut down on last minute stresses. Halfway through your pregnancy—around 20 weeks—is a great time to plan your budget and nursery theme. This will especially assist parents who are finding out if they are expecting a little boy or girl, but it also is a perfect time for planning a gender-neutral nursery as well. Once you decide on your theme you can order your furniture to make sure it arrives before your baby does, and also paint your nursery. Select your storage solutions like closet shelving and organizers by 27 weeks, so you can easily organize all your newborn essentials in advance. Put the finishing decor touches on your nursery by 30 weeks.
What Is the Best Nursery Furniture To Buy?
Ashley HomeStore carries the best furniture pieces for your baby and toddler nursery! We will help you create the nursery of your dreams with durable and fashionable nursery furniture for every nursery theme. From cribs to lamps to everything in between, we are here to help you outfit your nursery with top-quality, safe, and stylish furniture.