Dugan 5' x 7' Rug
As low as $16 per month (12 mos) (total payments of $187.49)
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Latex backing/rug pad recommended
- Machine woven
- 100% polyester
- Spot clean
- : Polyester (100 %)
Weight16.5 lbs. (7.48 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 84.00"
- Height: 1.00"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
Cowhide PoufSale Price$299.99Description
Right at home on your range. Lively mosaic ottoman is hand-pieced from strips of genuine cowhide and rendered in a perfect square shape. Imagine it as an ottoman, side table or seat.
Haldis Table Lamp (Set of 2)
Original Price$199.99Sale Price$169.99Description
From a distance Haldis table lamps appear to be wrapped in rustic jute rope. But up close, it’s obvious they’re made from ceramic and bathed in a rich glaze. Faux suede shades emphasize the country-chic look.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- 1 type A bulb (not included); 150 watts max or CFL 25 watts max; UL listed
- 3-way switch
- Made of ceramic with fabric shade
As low as $15 per month (12 mos) (total payments of $169.99)
- *Excludes Alaska & Hawaii
- Assembly may be required