ASHLEY HOMESTORE PRESENTS URBANOLOGY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. TO ENTER: The ASHLEY HOMESTORE PRESENTS URBANOLOGY SWEEPSTAKES (the “Promotion” or “Sweepstakes”) begins on August 15, 2019 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on September 11, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (the “Entry Period”). To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Entry Period visit www.ashleyfurniture.com/sweepstakes/urbanologysweeps/ (the “Site”) and complete the entry form set forth therein by providing your name, email address, phone number, and physical address. The entrant will be required to confirm they have read the Official Rules and are an eligible entrant and to provide the required information and submit it in accordance with the Site instructions. When you enter the Sweepstakes you may have the opportunity to consent to receive promotional emails and reminders for upcoming Ashley HomeStore promotions and information about Ashley HomeStore products. Consenting to receive such communications is optional and is not a requirement to enter the Sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning. Information submitted by entrants as part of this Sweepstakes will be treated in accordance with the Sponsor privacy policies available at https://www.ashleyfurniture.com/privacy-policy/ and https://www.ashleyfurniture.com/interest-based-ads/.
All entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible. No entries may be submitted on behalf of another person. Limit one entry per person and per email address, regardless of means of entry. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one entry, or submits more than one entry, that person will be disqualified and not eligible to win. A properly completed and submitted entry received by the Sponsor is referred to as an “entry”. Furthermore, the prohibitions and other terms set forth in Section 7 hereof apply to any entry. An individual participating in any aspect of this Sweepstakes is sometimes referred to in these Official Rules as an “entrant.” BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND THE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES OF THE SERVICE(S) SUCH ENTRANT USES TO ENTER, AND TO BE CONTACTED BY SPONSOR CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL VOID AN ENTRANT’S ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
2. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) continental United States and the District of Columbia, who are of at least 21 years of age or older and of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the date of entry submission, who are located in the “Entry Radius” (as defined below) as of September 18, 2019 and who are otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. Void in all other jurisdictions. The “Entry Radius” is the area within fifty (50) miles from a U.S. Ashley HomeStore as measured using Google Maps driving directions (least distance). Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, advertising, and fulfillment agencies, as well as the employees, contractors, directors and officers of Pandora Media, LLC (the “Pandora”) and its affiliates, involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes and/or the Event (as defined below) (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any such persons or entities are not eligible. For these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, step-mother, father, step-father, siblings, step-siblings, children, step-children, wards, grandparents, step-grandparents, domestic partners and spouses, including common law spouses, regardless of where they reside. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited or where restricted by law in a manner inconsistent with these Official Rules.
AN ENTRANT’S ENTRY INTO THIS PROMOTION IS A REPRESENTATION THAT THE ENTRANT HAS COMPLIED WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THAT THE ENTRANT IS OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS OR HER JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE.
3. RANDOM DRAWING TO DETERMINE WINNERS: Entries will be entered into a random drawing to be conducted on or about September 18, 2019 from which one (1) entrant, subject to verification and compliance with the Official Rules, will be selected to receive the Grand Prize (as set forth in Section 5), and from which four (4) entrants will be selected to receive Runner-Up Prizes (as set forth in Section 5). Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
4. NOTIFICATION OF SELECTED ENTRANTS; DESIGNATION OF WINNERS: Prize winners will be confirmed following selection by a random drawing on or about the date specified in Section 3 of these Official Rules and subject to compliance with the Official Rules. Sponsor will attempt to notify the entrants who have been selected in the drawing by email and/or phone number using the contact information provided in the entry. To be confirmed a winner, the selected entrants will each be required to sign and return within seven (7) days of notification attempt, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and affirmation of assignment of rights in a form satisfactory to Sponsor (the “Affidavit”) or the associated prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined. Following timely receipt of the Affidavit and confirmation by Sponsor of compliance with the Official Rules, each selected entrant will be confirmed a winner and will receive the prize for which his/her entry was selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of any entrant who has been selected as a tentative prize winner, Sponsor may choose to deem the entry to have been made by the “Assigned Account Holder,” that is, the individual person who is assigned the email account corresponding to such selected entry.
5. PRIZE: The following prizes (“Prizes”) will be awarded to the entrants who are determined to be winners.
- Grand Prize. (i) One Prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) and his or her traveling companion he or she designates, subject to the other terms hereof (a “Guest”), will (1) each receive a ticket to the Ashley HomeStore Presents Urbanology event starring Ne-Yo at Goya Studios in Los Angeles, California on October 5, 2019 (the “Event”), (2) receive round trip coach air travel from a major airport selected by Sponsor near a Prize winner’s continental U.S. principal residence as of the date of entry in the Sweepstakes (the “Home Airport”) to an airport selected by Sponsor in or near Los Angeles, California (“Destination Airport”), and (3) receive one (1) night double occupancy hotel accommodations at a hotel designated by Sponsor (i.e., one double occupancy room shall be shared between Grand Prize Winner and his or her Guest); and (ii) only the Grand Prize Winner shall receive four thousand dollars ($4,000) retail value of Ashley HomeStore Urbanology product to be selected online or in-store (product must be selected by November 5, 2019).
- Runner-Up Prizes. Four (4) runner-up Prize winners (each a “Runner-Up Prize Winner”) and a Guest of each such Runner-Up Prize Winner, subject to the other terms hereto, will each receive (i) a ticket to the Event, (ii) round trip coach air travel from the Home Airport associated with such Runner-Up Prize Winner to the Destination Airport associated with such Runner-Up Prize Winner, and (iii) one (1) night double occupancy hotel accommodations at a hotel designated by Sponsor (i.e., one double occupancy room to be shared between a Runner-Up Prize Winner and his or her Guest).
For each Prize, the trip must occur between October 5, 2019 and October 6, 2019. Each Guest must be 21 or older and of the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence and must agree to be bound by these Official Rules and must sign a release consistent with that required of the applicable Prize winner as a condition to receipt of and/or participation in the travel portion of the Prize. Tickets to the Event are not available for retail purchase. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Prizes is estimated to be $11,500, comprised of the following: the ARV of the Grand Prize is estimated to be $5,500 ($4,000 ARV of Ashley HomeStore Urbanology product and $1,500 ARV of travel and hotel accommodations); and the ARV of the Runner-Up Prizes is estimated to be $6,000 ($1,500 ARV of travel and hotel accommodations for each Runner-Up Prize). The actual retail value of each Prize (and of all the Prizes collectively) will be primarily dependent and vary depending on Home Airport and Destination Airport and seasonal fluctuation of airfare and hotel rates. Air travel will not be provided for any Prize winner with a residential address at the time of entry within 200 miles of Los Angeles, CA. Attendance and participation in the Event is subject to any and all additional requirements, conditions or restrictions of or communicated by the Event venue, Pandora or the affiliates of the foregoing, including, without limitation, any requirements, conditions or restrictions included or referenced on the tickets provided to attend the Event. The Event organizer and/or Sponsor have the right to make changes to the Event in its sole discretion and Sponsor shall have no responsibility to any Prize winner or his or her Guest therefor. If the actual value of a Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Each Prize winner and his or her Guest must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time. All travel is subject to availability, blackout periods, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport restrictions and regulations. Sponsor reserves right to determine routing and itinerary. Other restrictions may apply. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including airline flights) beyond its control. Prize winners and Guests must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for travel. No transfer or substitution of prizes is permitted except where required by law. Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize (or portion of a prize) of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. Each Guest will be required to sign an Affidavit provided by Sponsor as a condition to participating as a Guest. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. All federal, state, local, and municipal taxes and any expenses, costs, duties or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of each Prize winner and, as applicable, each Guest. All expenses, costs and fees not expressly included above are the sole responsibility of the applicable Prize winner and his or her Guest, as the case may be. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes. The total number of prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes is five (5), comprised of one (1) Grand Prize and four (4) Runner-Up Prizes.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, each entrant hereby agrees that if they are a winner, any information provided by entrant, including name, will be given to Pandora for purposes of entry to the Event. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor with respect to the Promotion and the awarding of any prize, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for late, lost, illegible or postage-due entries or communications, technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion, or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information or applications in connection with this Promotion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion process, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel or modify the Promotion. If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision of these Official Rules invalid or unenforceable, such provisions shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted and the remaining provisions of the Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect.
7. UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the Promotion; violates the Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use or attempt to use multiple email or other accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit of this Promotion may result in disqualification and all associated Entries will be void. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and persons using any like methods will be disqualified. Each online entry submission must be entered by the individual entrant.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THE PROMOTION PARTIES, PANDORA AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED ENTITIES, AGENTS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN ANY PART OF THE PROMOTION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PREPARING FOR OR PARTICIPATING IN OR SUBMITTING ANY ENTRY AND/OR FROM ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY) OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE OUT OF POCKET COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROMOTION PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND RELEASE EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEFAMATION, INVASION OF RIGHT TO PRIVACY, PUBLICITY OR PERSONALITY OR ANY SIMILAR MATTER, RELATING TO THE PROMOTION, THE OPERATION THEREOF, OR ANY SUBMISSION, OR BASED UPON OR RELATING TO THE USE AND EXPLOITATION OF THE SUBMISSION AS CONTEMPLATED HEREIN, EITHER INTENTIONALLY OR OTHERWISE. YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ARE FULLY FAMILIAR WITH THEM.
9. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Circuit Court of Trempealeau County, Wisconsin, USA and the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, USA. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Wisconsin and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Wisconsin. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
10. WINNERS LIST: To receive a copy of the Winner’s List by mail, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by applicable law) to: Sponsor at the Promotion Address. Limit one request per outer mailer which should be marked “ASHLEY HOMESTORE PRESENTS URBANOLOGY SWEEPSTAKES Winners List Request.” Requests must be received by January 1, 2020.
11. SPONSOR: This Promotion is sponsored by Ashley HomeStores, Ltd. (“Sponsor”), One Ashley Way, Arcadia, WI 54612 (the “Promotion Address”).