NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. TO ENTER: The PATIO GOALS WITH ASHLEY HOMESTORES AND BIG GREEN EGG SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on May 1, 2019 and ends at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time on June 30, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). To enter, during the Entry Period visit one of the Ashley Furniture HomeStores that is participating in this Sweepstakes and obtain and complete the official entry form and submit it during Store business hours during the Entry Period at the designated entry box at the Store where you choose to participate. The following Ashley Furniture HomeStores are participating in this Sweepstakes:
840 Ernest Barrett Parkway, Suite 400, Kennesaw, GA, 30144
2475 Market Place Boulevard, Cumming, GA 30040
3295 Buford Drive, Suite 100, Buford, GA 30519
2900 Stonecrest Circle, Lithonia, GA 30038
5980 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30022
1850 Epps Bridge Parkway, Suite 351, Athens, GA, 30606
4281 Roswell Rd, Suite 312, Marietta, GA 30062
2535 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30324
211 Newnan Crossing Bypass, Newnan, GA 30265
1960 Jonesboro Road, McDonough, GA 30253
1930 Mt. Zion Road, Morrow, GA 30260
2059 Scenic Highway N, Snellville, GA 30078
6875 Douglasville Blvd., Douglasville, GA 30135
(each participating location is referred to as a “Store”).
A completed and submitted entry form received by Sponsor is referred to as an “entry.” All entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible. Limit one entry per person total in this Sweepstakes regardless of means of entry. If an entrant submits more than one entry, that person will be disqualified and not eligible to win. When you enter the Sweepstakes you have the opportunity to answer optional questions and to agree to receive promotional emails and reminders for upcoming Ashley Furniture HomeStore promotions and information about Ashley Furniture HomeStore products. Providing such additional information is optional and is not a requirement to enter the Sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning. To enter without visiting a Store, eligible entrants may enter during the Entry Period by printing their name, address, day-time telephone number and email address and “PATIO GOALS SWEEPSTAKES” on a 3” x 5” card and mailing it to: “Patio Goals Sweepstakes Entry” at 1670 E. 8th Ave. Tampa, FL 33605, Attn: Sweepstakes Manager (the “Sweepstakes Address”). Limit one entry per postage paid outer mailer. Entries sent by mail must be postmarked during the Entry Period and received by July 7, 2019. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to be contacted by Sponsor concerning this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Georgia, located in Georgia within 50 miles of a Store who are of at least 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. Void in all other jurisdictions. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, advertising, and fulfillment agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any such persons or entities are not eligible. For these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, step-mother, father, step-father, siblings, step-siblings, siblings, children, step-children, wards, grandparents, step-grandparents, domestic partners and spouses, including common law spouses, regardless of where they reside. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited or where restricted by law in a manner inconsistent with these Official Rules. AN ENTRANT’S ENTRY INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A REPRESENTATION THAT THE ENTRANT HAS COMPLIED WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THAT THE ENTRANT IS OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS OR HER JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE.
3. RANDOM DRAWING TO DETERMINE WINNERS: Entries will be entered into a random drawing to be conducted on or about July 12, 2019. Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time clock for this Sweepstakes.
4. NOTIFICATION OF SELECTED ENTRANTS; DESIGNATION OF WINNERS: Prize winners will be confirmed following selection by a random drawing on or about the date specified in Section 3 of these Official Rules and subject to compliance with the Official Rules. Sponsor will attempt to notify each entrant who has been selected in the drawing by email using the email address provided in the entry or by other means. To be confirmed a winner, the selected entrant will be required to sign and return within seven (7) days of notification attempt, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and affirmation of assignment of rights (the “Affidavit”) or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined. Following timely receipt of the Affidavit and confirmation by Sponsor of compliance with the Official Rules, a selected entrant will be confirmed a winner and will receive the prize for which his/her entry was selected. In the event that of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who has been selected as a tentative prize winner, Sponsor may choose to deem the entry to have been made by the “Assigned Account Holder,” that is, the individual person who is assigned the email account corresponding to the selected entry.
5. PRIZE: The following Grand Prize will be awarded to each of the four entrants who are determined the Grand Prize Winners: Each Grand Prize Winner will receive one MiniMax Big Green Egg (a six hundred and forty six dollar ($646) retail value) and one thousand dollars ($1,000) retail value of Ashley HomeStore product to be selected online or in-store (product must be selected by August 31, 2019). Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is one thousand six hundred and forty six dollars ($1,646). Other restrictions may apply. No transfer or substitution of prizes permitted except where required by law. Sponsor reserves the right to award prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. All federal, state, local, and municipal taxes and any expenses, costs, duties or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All expenses, costs and fees not expressly included above are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize Winner. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize or participation in the Sweepstakes. The total number of prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes is four (4).
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes and the awarding of any prize, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for late, lost, illegible or postage-due communications, technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes, or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes process, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes. If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision of these Official Rules invalid or unenforceable, such provisions shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted and the remaining provisions of the Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect.
7. UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use or attempt to use multiple addresses, e-mail accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit of this Sweepstakes may result in disqualification and all associated Entries will be void. Any use of third party entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and persons using any like methods will be disqualified. Each entry submission must be entered by the individual entrant.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED ENTITIES, AGENTS, ADVERTISING AND SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PREPARING FOR OR PARTICIPATING IN OR SUBMITTING ANY ENTRY AND/OR FROM ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY) OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE OUT OF POCKET COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND RELEASE EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEFAMATION, INVASION OF RIGHT TO PRIVACY, PUBLICITY OR PERSONALITY OR ANY SIMILAR MATTER, RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE OPERATION THEREOF, OR ANY SUBMISSION, OR BASED UPON OR RELATING TO THE USE AND EXPLOITATION OF THE SUBMISSION AS CONTEMPLATED HEREIN, EITHER INTENTIONALLY OR OTHERWISE. YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ARE FULLY FAMILIAR WITH THEM.
9. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Circuit Court of Trempealeau County, Wisconsin and the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Wisconsin and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Wisconsin. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
10. WINNERS LIST: To receive a copy of the Winner’s List by mail, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by applicable law) to: Sponsor at the Sweepstakes Address. Limit one request per outer mailer which should be marked “PATIO GOALS SWEEPSTAKES, Attn: Winners List Request.” Requests must be received by October 31, 2019. Limit one request per outer mailer.
SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Ashley HomeStores, Ltd. (“Sponsor”), One Ashley Way, Arcadia, WI 54612.