ASHLEY HOMESTORE "Dream Vacation and Mattress Sweepstakes"
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. TO ENTER: The ASHLEY HOMESTORE Dream Vacation and Mattress Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins on October 9th, 2017 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on November 24th, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (the “Entry Period”). During the Entry Period, visit https://www.ashleyfurniture.com/sweepstakes/dream-vacation-mattress and complete the registration form. Limit one entry per person. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to be contacted by Sponsor concerning this Sweepstakes.
No entries may be submitted on behalf of another person. Limit one entry per person, regardless of means of entry. An individual participating in any aspect of this Promotion is sometimes referred to in these Official Rules as an “entrant.” BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THIS PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND THE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES OF THE SERVICE(S) SUCH ENTRANT USES TO ENTER THE PROMOTION. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES OF THE PLATFORMS WILL VOID AN ENTRANT’S ENTRY IN THE PROMOTION.
2. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the forty eight (48) continental United States and the District of Columbia, who are of at least 18 years of age or older and of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the date of entry submission, and located in the “Entry Radius” as defined below as of the commencement of the Entry Period and eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. Void in all other jurisdictions. The “Entry Radius” is the area within twenty (20) miles from a U.S. Ashley HomeStore as measured using Google Maps driving directions (least distance). Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, advertising, and fulfillment agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any such persons or entities are not eligible. For these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, step-mother, father, step-father, step-siblings, siblings, children, step-children, wards, grandparents, step-grandparents, domestic partners and spouses, including common law spouses, regardless of where they reside. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited or where restricted by law in a manner inconsistent with these Official Rules.
AN ENTRANT’S ENTRY INTO THIS PROMOTION IS A REPRESENTATION THAT THE ENTRANT HAS COMPLIED WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THAT THE
ENTRANT IS OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS OR HER JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE.
3. RANDOM DRAWING TO DETERMINE WINNER: Entries will be entered into a random drawing to be conducted on or about November 30th, 2017 from which one (1) entrant, subject to verification and compliance with the Official Rules, will be selected to receive the Grand Prize in this Promotion and five (5) additional Runner Up winners will be selected to win one of the Runner Up prizes. Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time clock for this Promotion.
4. NOTIFICATION OF SELECTED ENTRANT; DESIGNATION OF WINNER: One (1) Grand Prize winner and five (5) additional Runner Up winners will be confirmed following selection by a random drawing on or about the date specified in Section 3 of these Official Rules and subject to compliance with the Official Rules. Sponsor will attempt to notify the entrants who have been selected in the drawing (a) by email, or (b) by any contact information provided by entrants during registration via the entry registration form. To be confirmed a winner, the selected entrants will be required to sign and return within seven (7) days of notification attempt, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and affirmation of assignment of rights (the “Affidavit”) or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined. Following timely receipt of the Affidavit and confirmation by Sponsor of compliance with the Official Rules, a selected entrant will be confirmed a winner and will receive the Grand Prize and five (5) additional Runner Up will receive one the Runner Up Prizes. In the event that of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who has been selected as a tentative prize winner, Sponsor may choose to deem the entry to have been made by the “Assigned Account Holder,” that is, the individual person who is assigned the account on the applicable Platform corresponding to the winning entry.
5. PRIZE: The following Grand Prize will be awarded to the one entrant who is determined the Grand Prize winner: one Sealy, Stearns & Foster, or Tempur-Pedic mattress chosen by winner from a selection provided by Ashley HomeStore (valued at less than or equal to a $2,500 retail value) and a $1,000 Airbnb gift card (valued at $1,000). Five Runner Up Prizes will be awarded, one to each of five additional winners, who will each win one $300 Airbnb giftcard (valued at $300 each). If, at the time of the award of a prize, any items constituting the prize are no longer available, Sponsor will substitute another comparable item of equal or greater value, selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes fulfilled from an Ashley HomeStore designated by Sponsor which is within twenty (20) miles of the selected entrant’s residence as of October 9, 2017. Sales taxes will apply in accordance with applicable laws. Prize is nontransferable and no substitution of prize by winner is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to award prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. Sponsor and the Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize or participation in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to request from any entrant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any entry or to award any prize. All federal, state, local, and municipal taxes and any expenses, costs, duties or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Total value of all prizes to be awarded in this Promotion is Five Thousand Dollars. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor with respect to the Promotion and the awarding of any prize, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for late, lost, illegible or postage-due communications, technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Submissions in this Promotion, or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information or applications in connection with this Promotion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion process, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel or modify the Promotion. If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision of these Official Rules invalid or unenforceable, such provisions shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted and the remaining provisions of the Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect.
7. UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the Promotion; violates the Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use or attempt to use multiple e-mail or Platform accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit of this Promotion may result in disqualification and all associated Entries will be void. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and persons using any like methods will be disqualified. Each online entry submission must be entered by the individual entrant.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THE PROMOTION PARTIES, INSTAGRAM AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED ENTITIES, AGENTS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN ANY PART OF THE PROMOTION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PREPARING FOR OR PARTICIPATING IN OR SUBMITTING ANY ENTRY AND/OR FROM ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY) OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE OUT OF POCKET COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROMOTION PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND RELEASE EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEFAMATION, INVASION OF RIGHT TO PRIVACY, PUBLICITY OR PERSONALITY OR ANY SIMILAR MATTER, RELATING TO THE PROMOTION, THE OPERATION THEREOF, OR ANY SUBMISSION, OR BASED UPON OR RELATING TO THE USE AND EXPLOITATION OF THE SUBMISSION AS CONTEMPLATED HEREIN, EITHER INTENTIONALLY OR OTHERWISE. YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ARE FULLY FAMILIAR WITH THEM.
9. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability
of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin. All disputes arising out of or connected
with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by the exclusive
personal jurisdiction and venue of the Circuit Court of Trempealeau County, Wisconsin, USA and the United States District
Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, USA. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Wisconsin
and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Wisconsin. All judgments or
awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation
in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
10. WINNERS LIST: To receive a copy of the Winner’s List by mail, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by applicable law) to: Sponsor at the Administration Address. Limit one request per outer mailer which should be marked “Ashley HomeStore Hello Summer Winners List Request.” Requests must be received by March 31, 2018. Limit one request per outer mailer.
SPONSOR: This Promotion is sponsored by Ashley HomeStores, Ltd. (“Sponsor”) ,One Ashley Way, Arcadia, WI 54612 (the “Promotion Address”).