Zander End Table
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Assembly required
- Made of veneers, engineered wood, metal and natural slate
- Slate mosaic inlay
Weight35.16 lbs. (15.95 kgs.)
- Width: 24.00"
- Depth: 24.00"
- Height: 24.00"
I just moved to a new home and wanted a second end table for a set. The one I just bought in June 2017 matches perfectly.
Toletta 6-Piece Reclining Sectional with ChaiseSale Price$1,999.99
or $34 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $1,999.99 (sales & promotions excluded)Description
No need to sacrifice looks for comfort. The Toletta 6-piece sectional serves up both with a richly relaxed sense of style. Earthy upholstery is ultra soft with a plush, textured nap for an added layer of interest. Overstuffed pillow armrests are custom made for lazy afternoon catnaps. Smart design includes zero-wall recliner, requiring minimal space clearance, and a handy console with storage and dual cup holders. Nicely discreet, the subtle pull tabs take pleasure of reclining to a higher level.
- Includes 6 pieces: armless recliner, armless chair, console with storage, left-arm facing recliner, wedge and right-arm facing chaise
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describes the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Armless recliner with one-pull reclining mechanism; recliner and chaise with pull tab reclining motion
- Console with storage and 2 cup holders
- Corner-blocked frame with metal seats and footrests
or $34 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $1,999.99 (sales & promotions excluded)No-Hassle Delivery + Assembly
- Delivers to any room in your house
- Assembly and setup included
- Removal of all packaging material
- We do all the work... you enjoy your new items
HomeStore Special - Stylish find at a splurge-worthy price
Excluded from discounts. Special financing subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.Patchwork 5'2" x 7'2" Rug
Original Price $149.99Sale Price $119.99Description
A rich mix of earthy colors and classic textures—from twill and tweed, to herringbone—are patched together in a completely complementary way. There may be various elements at hand, but the look is tied together and simply smart.