Details & Overview
My Closest Store
You want it all. Designer looks. An ultra-modern feel. And, of course, head-to-toe comfort. With the Whiteville power recliner in elegant ivory, getting everything you want comes at a comfortably affordable price. Anything but your traditional recliner, Whiteville is sleek and linear with simplified tailoring for minimalist-chic appeal. Rest assured, there’s no sacrificing comfort for style. Along with one-touch power control, enjoy an Easy View™ power adjustable headrest so that even if you’re fully reclined, you can still have a perfect view of the TV. Feeling “recharged” takes on new meaning, thanks to a USB charging port at your fingertips.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Body: Leather (100 %)
Weight139 lbs. (63.05 kgs.)
- Width: 42.00"
- Depth: 39.00"
- Height: 42.00"
- Arm height: 24.00"
- Distance between arms: 23.00"
- Distance between recliner and wall: 12.00"
- Footrest height: 20.00"
- Fully reclined length: 69.00"
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 34.00"
- Seat depth: 20.00"
- Seat height: 21.00"
- Top of cushion to top of back: 25.00"
Whiteville Power Recliner is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gene 39 from Happy Customer.... Beautiful, comfortable....large seating area, enough to curl your legs up and rock.
Date published: 2018-10-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mmann from Good recliner Very comfortable. Great relaxing chair. So far, so good.
Date published: 2018-06-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by Buffy from Very Pretty! Love the looks but I didn't realize it had to be 12" from the wall. I bought 2 plus the love seat. Loveseat hugs the wall and salesman knew that was important to me. He didn't mention that the recliners didn't. They look like they are in the middle of the room. Now I can't recline everything at the same time. Just check those details first. Don't trust they will keep your best interest in mind. Also, listen to your motors first. Chair motors are loud. Loveseat is perfect!!!
Date published: 2018-06-12
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product