Tempur-Pedic Ergo™ Queen Adjustable Base
Item# - 25558150A
Call Store for Availability
- global.selected Color C
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Local store prices and products may vary by location.
Prices displayed in USD only.
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
The TEMPUR-Ergo® queen power base gives you better than ever sleep. QuietMode™ technology can help alleviate snoring for you or your partner by gently tilting your mattress to an anti-snore position. Unwind with a soothing two-zone massage, one zone at the head and one zone at the feet with three levels of intensity. Advanced features like USB ports, underbed lighting, zero-gravity presets and virtually unlimited head and foot lift positions will help you fully optimize your sleeping environment.
- Virtually unlimited head and foot positions increase comfort, improve breathing and relieve lower back stress
- QuietMode™ gently tilts your mattress to an anti-snore position
- Two-zone massage has one zone at the head and one zone at the feet with 3 levels of intensity
- USB ports on each side of the base to recharge your devices
- LED underbed lighting easily activated with wireless remote
- Zero-gravity preset elevates your head and feet to simulate weightlessness; takes pressure off your back
- Memory setting stores up to 2 preset ergonomic positions
- Wireless remote control with backlit buttons fully adjusts head/foot within 30 seconds; single button returns mattress to flat position
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure
- Includes 8" legs adjustable to 3 different heights without tools or extra accessories (11", 14", 17")
- 5-year limited warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Width: 59.50"
- Depth: 79.50"
- Height: 8.00"
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 8 answers
How hard is it to put together?
BEST ANSWER: The Tempur-Pedic Ergo™ Queen Adjustable Base is an In Home Delivery item that is assembled and set up in the room of your choice.
Does this frame operate well within a wooden frame with a headboard and footboard?
BEST ANSWER: An adjustable base would be compatible with a bed frame that does not have a platform or storage drawers.
4.6 / 5.0
Looks great, Lots of space.
I only had it for a few days but really needed something with more space for clothes. Well made. Not flimsy. Solid furniture.
January 15, 2019
great features love everything abourt it
I purchased this because I heard that it was the greatest frame and we love it .
January 12, 2019
Love it! Super comfortable. Looks great in my room!
December 22, 2018
This is by far the best bed that money can buy. It is SO comfortable I hate to get out of it. I have back problems, so comfort is a luxury. This bed is worth every penny.
December 13, 2018
We are so happy with this product. It's great you can sit up and watch tv or read comfortably and it even has a light underneath to find missing shoes.
December 12, 2018
It’s wonderful bed
I love my new bed it’s amazing it feels like you’re sleeping on the clouds
December 12, 2018
Great features, including massage and night light! Never wakes up my spouse for bathroom trips!
December 5, 2018
We bought this just over two weeks ago so we are just getting used to it, so far we have no complaints but when it was delivered we didn't get any product book like we should have so we had to just remember what we were told at the store, we also didn't get a warranty card
November 23, 2018
Not liking it
Does nothing for me. The vibrating is ridiculous. Don’t recommend
November 22, 2018
We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore