Tempur-Pedic Ergo Extend™ Queen Power Base
- global.selected Color C
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Virtually unlimited head and foot positions increase comfort, improve breathing and relieve lower back stress
- QuietMode™ gently tilts your mattress to an anti-snore position
- PerfectSeat™ optimizes the shape of your mattress, so you can relax in a more natural position
- Four-zone massage has two zones at the head and two zones at the feet with 3 levels of intensity
- USB ports on each side of the base to recharge your devices
- LED underbed lighting easily activated with wireless remote
- Zero-gravity preset elevates your head and feet to simulate weightlessness; takes pressure off your back
- Memory setting stores up to 2 preset ergonomic positions
- Wireless remote control with backlit buttons fully adjusts head/foot within 30 seconds; single button returns mattress to flat position
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure
- Includes 8" legs adjustable to 3 different heights without tools or extra accessories (11", 14", 17")
- 5-year limited warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Width: 59.50"
- Depth: 79.50"
- Height: 8.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
- reviews, product