TEMPUR-Ergo® Twin XL Smart Base
or $29/mo w/ 60 mos special financing Learn How Based on retail price of $1,699.00 (sales & promotions excluded)
Shop the Collection:
Details & Overview
Details & Overview
DescriptionTake your sleep to the next level with the TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Base. From custom head and foot positions to an automatic snore detection and response feature, this innovative base helps you sleep smarter. TEMPUR-Ergo's innovative sleep system tracks and responds to you and your partner, sharing what it learns along the way with an easy-to-use app. Its QuietMode™ can help relieve snoring by gently tilting your mattress to an anti-snore position. The base's zero-gravity preset takes the pressure off your back while you sleep–elevating your head and feet to simulate weightlessness. And with two-zone massage, you can unwind with soothing, gentle vibrations.
- Head and foot lift
- Two-zone massage
- Under-bed lighting
- Sleeptracker® AI sensors detect snoring and gently tilt your mattress to an anti-snore position
- Zero clearance; 4-way adjustable legs
- USB ports
- Zero-gravity preset takes pressure off your back while you sleep
- Wireless remote control with presets
- Expert analytics and personalized coaching through companion smartphone app
- Smart-home compatibility with voice control
- Lift capacity 700 lbs.
- 3-year full, 5-year parts, 25-year frame warranty
Weight106 lbs. (48.08 kgs.)
- Width: 37.60"
- Depth: 79.50"
- Height: 15.70"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.