SmartMotion Queen Base 1.0
- global.selected Color C
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Adjustable head and foot angles
- 3-in-1 legs allow you to set height at 3", 6" or 9" to suit your bed frame or make it easier to get in/out of bed
- Downloadable Sleeptracker® app with dual sensors allows you to control the base using your compatible smartphone or tablet
- Zero G® preset position adjusts your legs to a higher level than your heart helping to relieve lower back pressure and promote circulation
- Backlit wireless remote with pocket holder allows for precise head and foot adjustment
- MattLock retention system securely holds your mattress in place without a bar
- Battery backup lowering function
- Platform bed compatible
- 20-year limited warranty
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 80.00"
- Height: 8.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.