Sealy Hidden Lake Plush Pillowtop Queen Mattress
- global.selected Color W
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Comfort level: plush
- 14" profile
- ComfortLoft™ cover: mid-loft, soft-knit fabric with durable spun yarns for a plush feel next to your body
- SealyCushion™ air foam: cushioning foam formed with peaks and valleys allowing additional airflow in top layers, added softness and more comfort
- SealyCool™ gel foam: cushioning foam with gel for additional flexible, durable support
- Sealy's exclusive Posturpedic Technology™ targets the heaviest part of your body, with twice as much support where you need it most
- Response coil system: double-tempered design provides the utmost quality and ideal balance of comfort and deep down support
- SolidEdge™ HD system: reinforced foam border around the mattress edge allows for full use of mattress surface and provides solid seating surface
- Adjustable base compatible
- CertiPur-US certified
- Every Sealy mattress is proudly designed and built in the USA
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don’t trigger allergies
- Width: 59.75"
- Depth: 79.00"
- Height: 14.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
THE MATTRESS IS "SOGGY" AND THEN HARD WHEN IT "BOTTOMS-OUT" WHILE LAYING ON IT. ONE SIDE IS SOGGIER THAN THE OTHER, SO I HAVE TO CONTINUE SWITCHING SIDES. I TOSS AND TURN AND DON'T WAKE-UP FEELING RESTED. I'M 5'8" AND WEIGH 165lbs.
I TRIED TO REASON WITH THE MANAGER AT THE ASHLEY STORE, WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AFTER I SLEPT ON IT, BUT HE SAID THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO TO EXCHANGE IT.
Original Price$69.99Sale Price$52.49Description
Make luxury a part of everyday living with the ultra plush Clarence throw. Column knit and twisted fringe weave in a wonderfully textural touch.
Stavani Queen Panel BedDescription
Ultra-modern and clean lined, Stavani queen panel bed is a mastery in the art of simplicity. Unique two-tone treatment blends a rich, replicated cherry finish with contrasting black for urban industrial flair with an earthy sensibility. Mattress and foundation/box spring sold separately.