Sealy Hidden Lake Firm Tight Top Full Mattress
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Comfort level: firm
- 11.5" profile
- ComfortLoft™ cover: mid-loft, soft-knit fabric with durable spun yarns for a plush feel next to your body
- SealyCushion™ air foam: cushioning foam formed with peaks and valleys allowing additional airflow in top layers, added softness and more comfort
- SealyCool™ gel foam: cushioning foam with gel for additional flexible, durable support
- Sealy's exclusive Posturpedic Technology™ targets the heaviest part of your body, with twice as much support where you need it most
- Response Pro encased coil system: hourglass-shape coils encased so each coil moves independently, for targeted support and reduced motion transfer
- DuraFlex™ edge system: high-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleep surface and durability
- Made in the USA; CertiPur-US certified; adjustable base compatible
- Up to 10-year limited warranty
- Note: purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
Weight39 lbs. (0 kgs.)
- Width: 52.75"
- Depth: 74.00"
- Height: 14.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
10 months ago