Sealy Blue Mesa Plush Pillowtop Queen Mattress
- global.selected Color W
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don’t trigger allergies
- 10-year limited warranty, made in the USA, CertiPur-US certified, adjustable base compatible
- State recycling fee may apply
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty
- Comfort level: plush
- 14" profile
- ComfortLoft™ cover is mid-loft, soft knit fabric with durable spun yarns for a plush feel next to your body
- MoistureProtect™ draws moisture away from the body
- SealyCushion™ air foam is cushioning foam formed with peaks and valleys to allow additional airflow in top layers, and added softness for more comfort
- SealyCool™ gel foam for additional flexible, durable support
- Posturepedic Technology™ pairs state-of-the-art engineering with highest quality materials to target right level of support for each area of the body
- Response Pro encased coil system allows each coil to move independently for targeted support and reduced motion transfer
- DuraFlex™ edge system: flexible coil border around the edge allows use of the full surface of the mattress and provides a solid seating surface
- 4 side handles along the sides of the mattress allow easy movement
- Width: 59.75"
- Depth: 79.00"
- Height: 14.50"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product
We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore
Sealy Grand Mesa Plush Euro Pillow Top Queen MattressN/ADescription
You deserve a mattress that understands no two bodies are the same. The Sealy Grand Mesa plush euro pillow top queen mattress is loaded with innovative sleep-enhancing technologies to keep you cool, dry, and still. Individually wrapped coils move according to your unique curves to provide spinal support and reduced motion transfer as your partner moves. Rest and relaxation are ready to be part of your nightly routine. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
Sealy Hidden Lake Plush Pillowtop Queen MattressN/ADescription
Take a permanent vacation from tossing and turning—and get the deep, restorative sleep you long for with the Sealy® Hidden Lake plush pillow top queen mattress. A highly popular choice within the Sealy Posturepedic Series for essential support and pressure relief, this exceptional mattress not only provides all-over support but also reinforcement in the center of the mattress for better core support where it’s needed most. Exclusive double-tempered coil design balances comfort and deep down support for a superior night’s rest. SealyCushion™ air foam and SealyCool™ gel foam make the mattress even more supportive, comfortable and breathable. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
Sealy Holter Lake Plush Tight Top Queen MattressN/ADescription
The cradling comfort you'll feel with Posturepedic Technology™ isn't just a dream with the Holter Lake plush tight top queen mattress. Zones of soft support are made of gel foam, cushioned air foam and an encased coil system. This mix delivers pressure relief to areas of the body where you need it most, especially for your lower back and hips. Gel foam gives additional flexibility for changing positions and helps you keep cool. Motion is reduced by the coil system for an undisturbed sleep. The plush knit fabric cover invites sleep. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.