Sealy Blue Mesa Firm Tight Top Queen Mattress
- global.selected Color W
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Response Pro encased coil system: hourglass-shape coils encased so each coil moves independently, for targeted support and reduced motion transfer
- DuraFlex™ edge system: high-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleep surface and durability
- Made in the USA; CertiPur-US certified; adjustable base compatible; 4 side handles for easy mobility
- Up to 10-year limited warranty (note: purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty)
- State recycling fee may apply
- Comfort level: firm
- 11" profile
- ComfortLoft™ cover: mid-loft, soft-knit fabric with durable spun yarns for a plush feel (with MoistureProtect™ to draw moisture away from the body)
- SealyCushion™ air foam: cushioning foam formed with peaks and valleys allowing additional airflow in top layers, added softness and more comfort
- SealyCool™ gel memory foam for additional flexible, durable support
- Sealy's exclusive Posturpedic Technology™ targets the heaviest part of your body, with twice as much support where you need it most
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don’t trigger allergies
- Width: 59.75"
- Depth: 79.00"
- Height: 11.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 116ms
- reviews, product
Sealy Fondness Cushion Firm Queen MattressN/ADescription
A truly comfortable night’s sleep is within close reach with the Sealy Fondness queen mattress. The latest innovation keeps you dry and cool through the night. This luxurious mattress supports your body where you need it most. Wake up feeling well rested. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
Sealy Grand Mesa Cushion Firm Pillowtop Queen MattressN/ADescription
Deep, relaxing sleep awaits you with the Sealy Grand Mesa queen pillow top mattress. Supreme comfort layers partner with superbly soft fabric to make you hit the snooze button a few more times. Each coil is individually wrapped to support your unique body. Stay sound asleep as your partner moves thanks to reduced motion transfer. With allergen protection, this mattress really does all of the work for you. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
Sealy Blue Mesa Cushion Firm Pillowtop Queen MattressN/ADescription
Take the confusion out of mattress buying with straightforward comfort. The Sealy Blue Mesa pillowtop twin mattress is a firm bed lover’s delight. Infused technology whisks away moisture and adds layers of soft, durable support. Individually wrapped coils pull you further into dreamland by reducing motion transfer when your partner moves. Your body will celebrate in well rested happiness after sleeping here. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.