Paxberry Twin Panel Bed
or $6 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $349.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Made of engineered wood and engineered veneers
- Includes headboard, footboard and rails
- Headboard with adjustable height
- Whitewashed finish
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Assembly required
Weight82.2 lbs. (37.29 kgs.)
- Width: 41.50"
- Depth: 79.00"
- Height: 48.50"
- Twin panel footboard with rails Width: 41.00"
- Twin panel footboard with rails Depth: 79.00"
- Twin panel footboard with rails Height: 15.50"
- Twin panel headboard Width: 41.50"
- Twin panel headboard Depth: 1.50"
- Twin panel headboard Height: 54.25"
Thanks for your inquiry.
Please click link below for a better understanding.
Thanks for the inquiry.
For me it was simple to put together. Took about 30 mins by myself. One thing that may be of use. Attach the cross rails (side to side) to the brackets first. If you attach the brackets to the side rails it makes it more difficult to attach the cross rails.
So plan for a foundation.
Get help to move when assembled
Enjoy the bed.
I love it and our daughter loves it and at this point I would absolutely buy it again but I would know that a box spring or foundation is needed.
10 months ago
Also, if you aren't planning on using a box spring you have to drill new holes in the headboard in order to lower it so there won't be a gap between the headboard and mattress. Some type of base will be needed for the twin bed as there are only three support beams.