Nourison Passion Geometric Rug
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
Details & Overview
Details & Overview
DescriptionDiamonds dazzle in this passion collection area rug featuring a delighty intricate, tribal-inspired design and a colorful mix of blue, orange and red multicolor. A modern rug with traditional appeal, it brings a fresh southwestern spirit into your living room, family room, dining room, home office or bedroom. Power-loomed of soft polypropylene, this rug feels comfortably thick and is kid and pet friendly.
- Easy-care fibers
- Serged edges
- Cut pile
- Machine made
- Low shedding
- Recommended for areas with moderate foot traffic
- Indoor only
- 100% polypropylene
How to care for your Ashley rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.