Nourison Passion 5' x 7' Navy Light Blue Area Rug
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
Color: Navy/Light Blue
Details & Overview
Details & Overview
DescriptionRich, lush, seductive color draws you in to the plush beauty of the lovely Passion Collection. If you thrill to the pleasures of beautifying your home, you'll find Passion area rugs simply irresistible. These fantastic florals, stunning abstracts and dramatic geometric designs meld elements of classic Persian motifs with a modern sensibility. Woven of polypropylene fibers on state-of-the-art powerlooms, this collection of area rugs combines thick, comfortable pile with an easy-care approach. Advanced overdye techniques create an exciting patina effect. Live a more colorful life with Passion in your home! Soft striations in gradated shades of blue create a fascinating ombre effect that gives this Passion area rug endless appeal. Its abstract design presents a spectrum of navy blending into light blues into ivory. This “art for the floor” is lush and sumptuous in modern, easy-care fibers.
- Power Loomed
- Easy-care fibers
- Low shedding
- Indoor Only
- Rug pad recommended
Weight16 lbs. (7.26 kgs.)
- Width: 63.00"
- Depth: 87.00"
- Height: .50"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.