Nourison Aloha 9' X 12' Nautical Outdoor Area Rug
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
or $57/mo suggested payments w/ 6 mos special financing Learn How Based on retail price of $339.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
Details & Overview
Details & Overview
DescriptionRoll out your own little slice of the beach life with this coastal indoor/outdoor area rug from the aloha collection. Breezy starfish, sea shells, and undersea bubbles woven in cool gray, blue, white, and ivory tones set a foundation for relaxation on your patio, deck, or anywhere inside your home. Expertly machine made of premium, stain resistant fibers, this aloha area rug offers durability and ease of cleaning (just rinse with a hose and air dry).
- Serged edges
- Premium stain-resistant fibers for durability and easy cleaning
- Combination weave
- Machine made from easy-care fibers
- Low shedding
- Recommended for areas with heavy foot traffic
- Adding a layer of padding helps cushion the rug and diminish pressure, helping to prolong the rug's life; also, the extra padding helps reduce sound in the room
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly, clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean damp sponge or cloth; rinse with a hose if cleaning it outdoors; to extend the life of this area rug, bring it indoors during extreme weather
- 100% polypropylene
Weight34 lbs. (15.42 kgs.)
- Width: 108.00"
- Depth: 144.00"
- Height: .25"
How to care for your Ashley rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.