Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- ZERO-G® adjusts your legs to a higher level than your heart helping to relieve lower back pressure and promote circulation
- Wireless remote lets you to easily raise and lower the head and foot of the mattress
- One-touch flat button and preset positions
- Easy Connect™ allows you to synchronize two bases with one remote
- Quiet motor design engineered to create very little noise for an undisturbed sleep
- Zero clearance design allows foundation to be used with or without legs and can sit on platform and sleigh bed frames
- Zero pinch point design lowers the mattress by retracting only with gravity, never pulling downwards, which minimizes pinch points
- Mattress retainer bar and brackets included
- Emergency power outage backup
- 20-year limited warranty
- Width: 59.50"
- Depth: 79.50"
- Height: 15.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
- reviews, product