Moore 7'10" x 10' Rug
$25/mo. for 12 mos. (total payments of $297.49)
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Made of polypropylene
- Machine woven
- Latex backing/rug pad recommended
- Spot clean
- Body: Polypropylene (100)%
Weight25 lbs. (11.34 kgs.)
- Width: 94.00"
- Depth: 120.00"
- Height: .51"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
6 months ago
Original Price$54.99Sale Price$46.74Description
Buttery soft in feel, the Mendez throw is perfectly out of line. Off-centered ribbing incorporates such great texture, while the dusty hue is a dream come true.
Oengus Accent Mirror
Original Price$419.99Sale Price$228.99Description
Just imagine how this dramatic mirror—inspired by cathedral windows—could bring light and life into a space. Metal mullion design is enhanced with industrial “fittings” that infuse so much character. Whether your decor is classic or contemporary, the Oengus mirror beautifully reflects your fine taste.
Ribbon Lake Blue Pendant- Small
Original Price$287.50Sale Price$264.50Description
Crafted of handblown glass, the Ribbon pendant light is beauty unwrapped. Raised ribbons of thick glass take the high-end design from simple to simply extraordinary. Whether gracing a dining room or breakfast bar, kitchen or powder room—what a sensational look.
Jaak Floor Lamp
Original Price$199.99Sale Price$169.99Description
Add an urban mood to your decor with this metal floor lamp. Bronze-tone metal finish adds sleek detail throughout and three curved metal arms at graduated heights hold Edison-style light bulbs. The clear glass jar shades point upward, much like a decorative lamp post.