Matinee Power Recliner
Item# - 8740106
Call Store for Availability
Local store prices and products may vary by location.
Prices displayed in USD only.
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
What do you get when you combine modern lines with ample cushioning? The Matinee recliner. Built-in cup holders eliminate trips to the fridge—a good thing since you won’t want to leave the Matinee’s embrace. Faux leather upholstery reads rich but is actually easy on the wallet.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Built-in cup holders
- Power cord included; UL listed
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Polyurethane/polyester/cotton/leather upholstery
- Cushioned seat and back
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Cushion: Leather (17 %), Poly Cotton (26 %), POLYURETHANE (57 %)
- All other parts: COTTON (6 %), POLYESTER (25 %), POLYURETHANE (69 %)
Weight152.9 lbs. (69.35 kgs.)
- Width: 37.00"
- Depth: 41.00"
- Height: 44.00"
- Arm height: 26.00"
- Distance between arms: 22.00"
- Distance between recliner and wall: 4.00"
- Fully reclined length: 71.00"
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32.00"
- Reclined footrest height: 19.00"
- Seat depth: 23.00"
- Seat height: 20.00"
- Top of cushion to top of back: 20.00"
*Only the lastest version of the document is available for download.
Assembly Instructions Downloads
Matinee Power Recliner is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Quanaa from Very comfy perfect size This recliner is very comfortable and fits great in my bedroom. Most of my furniture is black but this chair blends in perfectly
Date published: 2018-06-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wild Bill from The Throne Brought it over a year ago, I like it. -/:;()$&@“”like it
Date published: 2018-03-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by kmwiley from Super Comfy Bought 3 of these for a media, they are very comfy ! Very happy with the purchase.
Date published: 2018-02-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Leslie chair from Comfortable chair Only thing wrong thread a little loose on seams and a tiny puncture hole on foot that raises
Date published: 2017-06-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by TruGeek from A so so chair The chair has a nice appearance but does not seem to be that solid. When you recline it does not open even unless you are exactly square in the chair. Seems are uneven and one arm tilts out . It is a budget recliner. Bought on sale,. Would never pay full price for it.
Date published: 2018-04-05
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product