Malakoff 2-Piece Sectional
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- 5 decorative pillows included
- Polyester/acrylic pillows
- Polyester/rayon upholstery
- 2 layers of cushioned comfort: high-density foam core encased in thick polyfill
- UltraPlush cushions remain loftier longer
- Loose back pillows and seat cushions
- Corner-blocked frame
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Exposed legs with faux wood finish
- Pillows with blended feather and feather inserts, as well as hidden zippers
- Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing sofa and left-arm facing corner chaise
Weight336.21 lbs. (152.5 kgs.)
- Width: 131.00"
- Depth: 99.00"
- Height: 38.00"
- Sofa seat width: 74.00"
- Sofa seat depth: 27.00"
- Right-arm facing sofa Width: 89.00"
- Right-arm facing sofa Depth: 41.00"
- Right-arm facing sofa Height: 38.00"
- Top of cushion to top of back: 16.00"
- Seat height: 21.00"
- Chaise seat width: 83.00"
- Chaise seat depth: 27.00"
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32.00"
- Leg height: 2.25"
- Arm height: 31.50"
- Left-arm facing corner chaise Width: 41.00"
- Left-arm facing corner chaise Depth: 99.00"
- Left-arm facing corner chaise Height: 38.00"
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product
We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore
COMPLETE THE SET
A crowning achievement for your richly curated look, the Malakoff accent chair packs loads of cool character into a lean, linear profile. Faux leather upholstery, punctuated with a double string of nailhead trim, merges a “rough and tumble” vibe with a soft, livable feel. Low-back styling is highly on trend.
Malakoff Oversized OttomanN/ADescription
Leaning toward a highly contemporary aesthetic? The generously scaled Malakoff ottoman takes a beautiful stance that feels every bit as luxurious as it looks. Barley-hued upholstery with herringbone texturing is fresh and now. Low, blocky feet kick the uptown vibe up a notch.