Low Profile Full Foundation
- global.selected Color B
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- 100% polyester microfiber quilted sides
- Mattress sold separately
- Nonskid top
- Coordinates with Ashley-Sleep® mattresses
- 3 long solid wood support bars strengthen profile
- Impact-protected edges: plastic
- 5-inch height with solid wood construction and corner supports
- Polyester/rayon underside
- State recycling fee may apply
- Body: Barrier Coating (38 %), POLYESTER (28 %), RAYON (31 %), Twaron (3 %)
Weight25.5 lbs. (11.57 kgs.)
- Width: 52.50"
- Depth: 74.00"
- Height: 5.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.