Loft and Madison Cushion Firm PT Queen Mattress
or $100 per month for 12 months* See Details Based on retail price of $1,199.25 (sales & promotions excluded)
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Comfort level: luxury firm pillow top
- 1.5" high-density luxury firm support foam
- 2" high-density gel memory foam
- 1.5" nano coil system (crafted with 1,872 individual coils)
- 3" five-zone high-density support foam
- 1" high-density base foam
- 8" pocketed coil system (with 720 coils) includes Ashley Edge support
- Over 2,500 total coil count
- Power base compatible
- 10-year limited warranty (Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details)
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Body: Elastane (1)%,Polyester (90)%,Viscose (9)%
- Body: Polyester (88)%,Polyurethane (12)%
- Body: Barrier Coating (20)%,Para Aramid Fiber (3)%,Polyester (45)%,Rayon (32)%
Weight119 lbs. (53.98 kgs.)
- Width: 59.00"
- Depth: 79.00"
- Height: 17.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
4 months ago