Kipri 5' x 6'7" Rug
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
DetailsIf there’s any rug that beckons you to slip off your shoes and socks and sink your toes into luscious comfort—the Kipri rug is it. Just by looking at it, you can imagine how indulgent the plush woven shag will feel underfoot. And the soothing, earthy palette? Pure pleasure for the eyes.
- Jute backing/rug pad recommended
- Dry clean only
- 100% polypropylene
- Qualifies for Free Standard Shipping
- Machine woven shag
Weight12 lbs. (5.44 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 79.00"
- Height: 1.25"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product
We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore
Home Accents Wall Clock
Original Price$219.99Sale Price$109.99Description
A timely addition for any home where shabby chic or vintage style is welcome. Lovely weatherworn details on the wood frame and an aged paper effect exude authentic antique charm.
Niobe Table Lamp (Set of 2)
Original Price$259.99Sale Price$142.99Description
Fade in the shade. Various shades of rich, earthy color round out this chic ceramic table lamp in style. Flank a clean-lined sofa or sectional with this posh pair for a cool, contemporary look.
Rosemont 5'2" x 7'2" Rug
Original Price$149.99Sale Price$97.49Description
A beautiful example of opposites attract. Amidst an overlay of strong, linear shapes are the curves and swirls of a subtle floral pattern. A compatible, earthy palette of red, brown and gold makes this area rug even more pretty and practical.
Kyle 4'4" X 6'9" Rug
Original Price$79.99Sale Price$63.99Description
Break the chain of playing it safe—and have some fun with your home decor. A very contemporary choice, the Kyle rug incorporates a dynamic, highly graphical print balanced by a sophisticated color palette for simplicity and versatility.
Paintsville Table (Set of 3)
Original Price$349.99Sale Price$244.99Description
We can’t help but love the Paintsville coffee table set with a distinctive canted base. Exuding such an organic vibe, the faux marble top with protective finish is over-the-top beautiful—a perfect complement to the tubular metal base in a striking powdercoat finish.
Starmore Coffee Table
Original Price$799.99Sale Price$559.99Description
For fans of urban industrial design, the Starmore coffee table clearly steals the show. Tabletop is crafted with a blend of acacia wood beautified with an oiled walnut-tone finish. Incorporation of sleek tubular metal frame and linear, large-scale pulls pull it all together.
Starmore End Table
Original Price$399.99Sale Price$239.99Description
For fans of urban industrial design, the Starmore end table clearly steals the show. Tabletop is crafted of acacia veneer beautified with an oiled walnut-tone finish. Incorporation of sleek tubular metal frame and linear, large-scale pulls pull it all together.
Starmore Sofa/Console TableN/ADescription
For fans of urban industrial design, the Starmore console table clearly steals the show with an open concept that serves so many purposes. A chic demi room divider and obvious choice for storing your wine or book collection, it’s made for everyday practicality. In the entryway, you might love its storage potential for purses, hats, gloves and more. Richly finished with multi-tonal distressing, it includes working factory cart wheels for a touch of retro charm.