Details & Overview
My Closest Store
Get a start on better sleep with the Kelburn II twin extra-large mattress from the Sealy Hybrid Performance™ collection. With exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ like the Response Pro ZONED HD encased coil system, you'll enjoy durable all-over support with 20% more coils in the middle of the mattress—a spot where you need it most, especially for your back. This densely packed system of hourglass-shaped coils with a dual-stage design ensures more personalized support. Each coil moves independently for more targeted support. Plus, extra support is found around the mattress's edges with the DuraFlex™ coil edge system. Its high-density, flexible coil border surrounds the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability. When it comes to comfort, Sealy's UltraStretch ComfortLoft™ cover with MoistureProtect™ works with Immersion™ advanced memory foam with Chill Technology™ to deliver a cool feel. The cover is designed to draw moisture away from your body, while the advanced memory foam with a slower response allows for a more breathable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface. Below the surface, SealyCushion™ extra soft foam offers ultimate comfort with a high quality cushioning foam used in the quilt and comfort layers. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: firm
- Foam innerspring hybrid
- UltraStretch ComfortLoft™ cover with MoistureProtect™ for drawing moisture away from your body
- Comfort level: firmSealy Immersion™ advanced memory foam with Chill™ for a more breathable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface
- SealyCushion™ extra soft foam for cushioning comfort
- Response Pro ZONED HD encased coil system for personalized support and reduced motion transfer
- DuraFlex™ coil edge system for better edge support
- Posturepedic Technology™ for reinforced support
- 10-year limited warranty
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don’t trigger allergies
- Width: 39.00"
- Depth: 80.00"
- Height: 13.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
4.6 / 5.0
What we wanted
We have had the bed for two weeks and already see a difference in our sleeping habits. My husband does not snore any more, he sleeps almost straight through the night, and his legs don't jump around as much at night. I don't see much difference. Was hoping it would help with my back and legs but haven't seen a difference. It took a while for me to get use to the firmness of the bed but I love that the most about the mattress now. Glad we bought it.
February 27, 2019
We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore