Kelburn II Twin XL Mattress
- global.selected Color G
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Comfort level: firm
- Foam innerspring hybrid
- UltraStretch ComfortLoft™ cover with MoistureProtect™ for drawing moisture away from your body
- Comfort level: firmSealy Immersion™ advanced memory foam with Chill™ for a more breathable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface
- SealyCushion™ extra soft foam for cushioning comfort
- Response Pro ZONED HD encased coil system for personalized support and reduced motion transfer
- DuraFlex™ coil edge system for better edge support
- Posturepedic Technology™ for reinforced support
- 10-year limited warranty
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don’t trigger allergies
- Width: 39.00"
- Depth: 80.00"
- Height: 13.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product