Jun 5' x 6'7" Rug
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Made of polypropylene
- Spot clean
- Rug pad recommended
- Machine woven
Weight7.5 lbs. (3.4 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 79.00"
- Height: .50"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
Home Accents Firm Grip Pad 7'6" x 9'6" Rug Pad
Original Price$159.99Sale Price$111.99Description
Specifically designed for hard surfaces, the high-quality Firm Grip rug pad rolls out so much more than slip-and-slide protection. Its advanced design combines ultra-thick cushioned comfort with an open weave construction that improves ventilation, enhances moisture evaporation and even makes vacuuming easier. And by preventing pile crushing and bunching, this rug pad is sure to extend the life of your area rug. Don’t worry…its non-skid backing won’t damage or discolor your floors.
Home Accents Rug-Loc Tan 4' x 6' Rug Pad
Original Price$119.99Sale Price$83.99Description
Designed for a variety of surfaces, the reversible Rug-Loc rug pad sure has you covered. Its needle-punched fabric side is made to face down on carpet, while its textured waffle-backed side grips wood, tile and other hard flooring. Together, they add extra-thick cushioning—that’s especially handy on uneven surfaces—and enhance soundproofing and insulation, prevent pile crushing, reduce puckering under furniture and extend the life of your area rug.