iKidz Pink Twin Mattress and Pillow
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Comfort level: firm
- High-density support pad
- State recycling fee may apply
- Luxury 4-way hyper-stretch knit cover
- Standard pillow included
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- 1” Conforma soft foam
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- 1” luxury support quilt foam
- 1-year limited warranty
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don’t trigger allergies
Weight29 lbs. (13.15 kgs.)
- Width: 38.25"
- Depth: 74.25"
- Height: 7.25"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
It's a lot about the base. The 1-2 combination of a supportive mattress and well-built foundation is just what you need for restful sleep. With solid wood construction, a diagonal bar and corner supports, there's extra support and durability built into this foundation. Smooth nonskid surface holds every style of mattress in place, including hybrid, memory foam and innerspring mattresses.
iProtect Mattress Protector -$49.00 - $89.00Description
Your mattress is a hefty investment. Why not protect it with the best? The iProtect® mattress protector boasts a high-quality brushed fiber surface. Moisture wic keeps you cool and comfortable through the night. The breathable, waterproof underside coating acts as a barrier against dust, dust mites and other allergens. Resists liquids and stains to stay fresh. The performance material is naturally anti-microbial and will not trap moisture and bacteria. With better sleep and a longer lasting mattress, it’s a win-win situation.
Lulu 3-Piece Twin over Twin Bunk BedDescription
Lulu’s clean lines and crisp finish complement virtually every style of decor. Whether their new favorite color is pink, purple or blue, this bedroom furniture will be a mainstay. Enjoy the flexibility of this set as the two beds can be assembled either as a bunk bed or as two beds. Mattresses sold separately.
HomeStore Special - Stylish find at a splurge-worthy price
Excluded from discounts. Special financing subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.
Free Standard Shipping:
Ultra-Tech Tencel Low Profile Pillow$89.99 - $99.99Description
The Ultra-Tech with Tencel advanced pillow by Healthy Sleep is chiropractor and wellness MD recommended to reduce pain and pressure points by conforming to your body for proper neck and spine alignment. For those who prefer the feel of low-profile thickness, this exceptionally comfortable pillow includes a naturally antibacterial cover crafted with Ultra-Tech Tencel technology. Soft to the touch and gentle on sensitive skin, Tencel is also 50% more effective at wic away moisture than cotton. Rest assured that while you sleep, regulating air pockets dissipate heat to help keep you comfortably cool all night long.
Better than a Boxspring Foundation$130.00 - $280.00Description
Behold the newest foundation of comfort. The Better than a Box Spring mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly and without using any tools, creates a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: the clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.