Home Accents Premium Comfort 1'10" x 2'7" Home Sweet Home Mat
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Woven polyester anti-fade face
- Sponge rubber/neoprene underside for support/slip resistance
- Machine washable; line/air dry
- Made in the U.S.A.
Weight4 lbs. (1.81 kgs.)
- Width: 22.00"
- Depth: 31.00"
- Height: .30"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
3 months ago
Original Price $59.99Sale Price $44.99Description
Buttoned up and looking sharp. Jolissa pillow makes a simply chic statement. We’re hooked on the single button design with looped closure. Subtle twill-pattern fabric weaves organic touch of texture.
Baran Wall ArtSale Price $419.99Description
Baran instantly transforms your home into a seaside escape. Luxurious gold leaf embellishments catch the light in such a lovely way. Add in its grand scale and this striking piece of art is a standout in practically any space.
- Gold/brown/gray/aqua palette
- Due to the hand-texturing and leafing process, no two will be exactly the same
- Giclee reproduction
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Gold finish frame
or $35 per month for 12 months* See Details Based on retail price of $419.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
Ogdon Accent Mirror
Original Price $539.99Sale Price $245.00Description
Petal to the metal. Ogdon accent mirror accentuates light and airy design in the most intriguing way. Unique metal frame sports a petal ribbon pattern that’s flowing and fabulous. Antiqued goldtone detailing infuses brilliant sheen.