Home Accents Studio 5' x 8' Area Rug
or $36 per month for 12 months* See Details Based on retail price of $425.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- 100% New Zealand wool
- Hand-tufted and carved, medium pile
- Cotton canvas backing; rug pad recommended
- Dry clean
- Wool fibers are prone to shedding, vacuum regularly and shedding will subside
Weight36 lbs. (16.33 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 96.00"
- Height: .60"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
Original Price $44.99Sale Price $37.99Description
A dreamy addition to your reading nook or napping chair. Because decadently soft and sumptuous comfort just wasn’t enough, the designer of the Noland throw wove in a deeply ribbed pattern for a richly textural look and feel.
Original Price $419.99Sale Price $356.99Description
The very essence of cottage chic. Classic paneling and elegant turned legs give the Marsilona nightstand a sculptural look. Textured distressing and a washed finish are vintage inspired and full of lasting appeal. Woven basket drawer and lower shelf create storage and display.
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Textured washed finish
- Woven basket drawer
- Lower shelf
- Assembly required
or $30 per month for 12 months* See Details Based on retail price of $356.99 (sales & promotions excluded)No-Hassle Delivery + Assembly
Susette Floor LampSale Price $119.99Description
- Delivers to any room in your house
- Assembly and setup included
- Removal of all packaging material
- We do all the work... you enjoy your new items
Try contemporary on for size with Susette floor lamp's ultra-cool tripod design. Brushed silvertone stand is a striking complement to the crisp paper drum shade, given natural texture with an arty “crinkled” effect.
FreeUPS or FedEx Shipping
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Made of metal with paper drum shade
- Assembly required
- 1 type A bulb (not included); 100 watts max or CFL 23 watts max; UL Listed
- On-off switch
- Delivered to your door
- Assembly may be required
- Excludes Alaska & Hawaii