Home Accents Banshee 5' x 8' Area Rug
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
or $33 per month for 12 months* See Details Based on retail price of $394.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Hand-tufted, hard-twisted low pile
- Cotton canvas backing; rug pad recommended
- Dry clean
- Wool fibers are prone to shedding, vacuum regularly and shedding will subside
Weight35 lbs. (15.88 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 96.00"
- Height: .40"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
Marsilona Dining Room Chair
Original Price $240.00 setSale Price $204.00set ($102.00 each)Description
Country cottage chic is served fresh with the Marsilona dining room side chair, brimming with twice the charm thanks to a rich two-tone finish. Vintage-inspired design and distressed accents offer a timeworn and well-loved appearance. Ample seat ensures a comfortable dining experience.
- Wood frame
- Distressed two-tone finish
- Replicated plank seat
- Ladderback design
- Turned front legs
$240.00FreeUPS or FedEx Shipping
- Delivered to your door
- Assembly may be required
- Excludes Alaska & Hawaii
Marsilona Dining Room Table
Original Price $729.99Sale Price $620.49Description
Indulge in modern farmhouse style at its best with the Marsilona dining room table. Its two-tone finish of weathered russet over cottage white is made all the more charming with saw mark distressing and an offset plank effect. Robust legs with dramatic turnings give this richly crafted dining table a feeling a substance that’s such a feast for the eyes.
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Distressed finish
- Replicated plank tabletop
- Seats up to 8
- Assembly required
or $52 per month for 12 months* See Details Based on retail price of $620.49 (sales & promotions excluded)
No-Hassle Delivery + AssemblyOur best level of service / most popular selection
- Delivers to any room in your house
- Assembly and setup included
- Removal of all packaging material
- We do all the work... you enjoy your new items