Home Accents Caesar 5' x 8' Area Rug
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
or $10 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $579.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- 100% wool
- Hand-tufted, medium pile
- Cotton canvas backing; rug pad recommended
- Dry clean
- Wool fibers are prone to shedding, vacuum regularly and shedding will subside
Weight31 lbs. (14.06 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 96.00"
- Height: .60"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
Nestor Coffee Table
Original Price $299.99Sale Price $254.99Description
If there’s an accent piece with a flair for making traditional elements look so fit for modern-classic settings—the Nestor oval coffee table is it. It’s hard to not fall for the elegance and intricacy of acanthus leaf carvings and shapely serpentine legs. Swirls of metal add lovely dimension under a beveled glass inset tabletop, while tiered bottom shelf incorporates lovely symmetry.
- 1 fixed shelf
- Beveled glass top with scrollwork underlay
- Assembly required
- Made of engineered wood with metal accents and glass top
or $5 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $299.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
No-Hassle Delivery + AssemblyOur best level of service / most popular selection
Nestor Chairside End Table
- Delivers to any room in your house
- Assembly and setup included
- Removal of all packaging material
- We do all the work... you enjoy your new items
Original Price $149.99Sale Price $142.49Description
If there’s an accent piece with a flair for making traditional elements look so fit for modern-classic settings—the Nestor chairside end table is it. It’s hard to not fall for the elegance and intricacy of acanthus leaf carvings and shapely serpentine legs. Bathed in a toasty finish with oil-rubbed accents, the tabletop and tiered shelves are top shelf for warmth and high-end rustic appeal.
- 2 fixed shelves
- Assembly required
- Made of engineered wood with metal accents
- Oil-rubbed bronze-tone legs
or $3 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $149.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
- *Excludes Alaska & Hawaii
- Assembly may be required