Home Accents 5' x 7'6" Indoor/Outdoor Rug
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
or $8 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $445.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Made of polyester and acrylic
- UV-stabilized for indoor/outdoor use
- Sponge spot clean
- Prolong life by limiting exposure to rain and moisture
Weight16.56 lbs. (7.51 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 90.00"
- Height: .40"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
Original Price $39.99Sale Price $33.99Description
A dreamy addition to your reading nook or napping chair. Because decadently soft and sumptuous comfort just wasn’t enough, the designer of the Noland throw wove in a deeply ribbed pattern for a richly textural look and feel.
Original Price $99.99Sale Price $84.99Description
This geometric patterned pouf is like eye candy for a room. It only takes one or a few to really dress up a space. Round shape doubles as a seat or footrest. Rest assured, the neutral/gray color palette will blend in beautifully.
- Handmade construction
- Neutral/gray tone
- Feel-good cotton cover with zipper
- Dense polystyrene filling allows pouf to be supportive/hold its shape
- Spot clean pouf for best results
or $2 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $99.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
Baeddan Photo Frame (Set of 2)
Original Price $69.99Sale Price $52.49Description
Fond memories don’t have to fade in the enchanting Baeddan photo frame with a gently distressed effect. Watery hue is such a fresh and vibrant splash of color.
- Made of wood and glass
- Antiqued distressing
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
or $2 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $69.99 (sales & promotions excluded)