Home Accents Where's the Wine Doormat
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Best kept under a protected area
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- Prolong life by limiting exposure to rain and moisture
- Made of 100% natural coir (coconut fiber)
- Shake, brush or vacuum clean
Weight5.25 lbs. (2.38 kgs.)
- Width: 18.00"
- Depth: 30.00"
- Height: .50"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
My Closest Store
Fall Wooden Tabletop Pumpkin (Set of 2)
Original Price$109.99Sale Price$33.00Description
Fun and inspirational, this set of two antique wooden pumpkins with galvanized metal stems will bring Thanksgiving cheer to any space. Ideal for a countertop or table, they make the perfect holiday gift, too.
Home Accents 1'6" x 2'4" Sweet Things Doormat
Original Price$39.99Sale Price$12.00Description
With its brilliant colors and fanciful flair, this indoor-outdoor doormat ushers in such a fun and festive take on florals. Thick and plush, it’s crafted of 100% coir to ensure exceptional durability and easy-breezy care.
Home Accents 1'11" x 3' Y'all Come Back Accent Mat
Original Price$59.99Sale Price$18.00Description
Southern hospitality is always in style with this slip-resistant mat. Let your guests know that they are always welcomed back to your home. Its earthy coloring makes the statement all the more humble.
Free Standard Shipping:
Home Accents 1'6" x 2'4" Solar Flair Blue Doormat
Original Price$29.99Sale Price$20.99Description
Make a statement of warm welcome with this charming doormat. The elegant geometric pattern in rich teal and gold tone colors is sure to grace any entryway, porch or deck. With thick, quality construction, it's built for long lasting enjoyment with timeless sophisticated appeal.