Home Accents Aqua Shield 1'11" x 3' Nantucket Bicycle Indoor/Outdoor Door
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Machine made
- Mold/mildew/fade resistant
- Made in U.S.A.
- Made of polypropylene with rubber backing
- Absorbs one gallon of water per square yard
- Hose clean, then hang to dry or dry flat
- Crush proof
- Anti-static and weather resistant
- Raised border keeps dirt and water in the mat, not on your floor
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
Weight5 lbs. (2.27 kgs.)
- Width: 23.00"
- Depth: 36.00"
- Height: .50"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product
We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore
Home Accents Mirror
Original Price$359.99Sale Price$179.99Description
With its mirror-on-mirror design, this piece has style on top of style. Simple lines and clean round shape allows the mirror to pair with practically any type of decor.
Home Accents Pillow
Original Price$59.99Sale Price$41.99Description
Love a fashion-forward look with a touch of retro charm? This artful pillow might be just your speed. Easy-breezy material is made for indoor-outdoor use, providing even more options for style.
Home Accents Urn
Original Price$179.99Sale Price$110.00Description
Earthy, elegant and a natural complement to virtually any space, this exquisite glazed ceramic urn, handcrafted by skilled artisans, is beauty to behold. Rim of dry cloth with nailhead trim adds a punch of cool character.