Home Accents Aqua Shield 1'11" x 3' Keys to the City Doormat
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Crush proof
- Anti-static and weather resistant
- Machine made
- Mold/mildew/fade resistant
- Made in U.S.A.
- Raised border keeps dirt and water in the mat, not on your floor
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- Made of polypropylene with rubber backing
- Absorbs one gallon of water per square yard
- Hose clean, then hang to dry or dry flat
Weight5 lbs. (2.27 kgs.)
- Width: 23.00"
- Depth: 36.00"
- Height: .50"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
Osian PillowSale Price$39.99Description
With its soothing, earthy hues and sinuous flow, the Osian lumbar pillow is a mastery in the art of abstraction. With a machine washable cover, it's also designed for everyday ease.
Barid Wall Art
Original Price$319.99Sale Price$255.99Description
Whether you’re a proud urbanite or a country mouse with big city dreams, you’ll love our Barid wall art. Abstract cityscape is depicted in an array of neutral shades with subtle pops of yellow and blue.