Home Accents 8' x 11' Rug
$32/mo. for 12 mos. (total payments of $374.99)
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- 100% wool
- Hand-tufted, medium pile
- Cotton canvas backing; rug pad recommended
- Dry clean
- Wool fibers are prone to shedding, vacuum regularly and shedding will subside
Weight67 lbs. (30.39 kgs.)
- Width: 96.00"
- Depth: 132.00"
- Height: .60"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
Austere Reclining SofaN/ADescription
The Austere reclining sofa lives up to its name—if we’re talking sparing that "puffy" look you might expect from a recliner. When it comes to contemporary style, it doesn't hold back. Subtle touches such as sporty jumbo stitching, nailhead trim and a "weather worn" effect on the upholstery give this handsome piece a buttoned-up appeal and fresh feel.
Original Price$54.99Sale Price$46.74Description
A dreamy addition to your reading nook or napping chair. Because decadently soft and sumptuous comfort just wasn’t enough, the designer of the Noland throw wove in a deeply ribbed pattern for a richly textural look and feel.
Breegin Chairside End TableSale Price$99.99Description
With its tapered legs and sophisticated profile, the Breegin chairside end table has the corner on contemporary style. Sleek and slim, it’s just enough furniture to complete your space—with a deep drawer with removable tray for handy storage.$99.99
$9/mo. for 12 mos. (total payments of $99.99)
HomeStore Special - Stylish find at a splurge-worthy price
Free Standard Shipping: