Home Accents 8' x 10' Rug
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- 100% polyester
- Hand-hooked, low pile
- Cotton canvas backing; rug pad recommended
- Dry clean
Weight49 lbs. (22.23 kgs.)
- Width: 96.00"
- Depth: 120.00"
- Height: .30"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
Anshel Pillow Cover
Original Price$39.99Sale Price$29.99Description
Anshel pillow cover freshens your space with coastal cool style and warm, sandy hues. Highly textural all-cotton fabric exudes an organic look and feel. Making quite a splash is the starfish overlay—an artful blend of beads, fuzzy fringe and decorative stitching.
Home Accents Mirror
Original Price$225.00Sale Price$207.00Description
This butterfly-shaped mirror is at home on a mantel, atop a doorway or above a sofa table. Elegant scrolls add a touch of rich sophistication and an antiqued frame lends a vintage vibe.
Susette Floor LampSale Price$119.99Description
Try contemporary on for size with Susette floor lamp's ultra-cool tripod design. Brushed silvertone stand is a striking complement to the crisp paper drum shade, given natural texture with an arty “crinkled” effect.