Home Accents 5' x 8' Rug
$21/mo. for 12 mos. (total payments of $242.99)
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- 100% New Zealand wool
- Hand-tufted and carved, medium pile
- Cotton canvas backing; rug pad recommended
- Dry clean
- Wool fibers are prone to shedding, vacuum regularly and shedding will subside
Weight36 lbs. (16.33 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 96.00"
- Height: .60"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
Alenya Queen Sofa SleeperN/ADescription
Merging a decidedly clean profile with cozy comfort, the Alenya queen sofa sleeper is high style made for real living. Neatly tailored box cushions and crisp, track arms beautifully enhance the aesthetic, while a fresh hued microfiber upholstery simply works. Pair of script pillows are a posh touch. Queen innerspring mattress accommodates overnight guests.
HomeStore Special - Stylish find at a splurge-worthy price
Excluded from discounts. Special financing subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.
Premium In-Home Delivery
- Schedule your delivery online
- Placed in room of choice
- Assembly & setup
- Removal and disposal of packaging material
Original Price$54.99Sale Price$46.74Description
A dreamy addition to your reading nook or napping chair. Because decadently soft and sumptuous comfort just wasn’t enough, the designer of the Noland throw wove in a deeply ribbed pattern for a richly textural look and feel.
Original Price$399.99Sale Price$339.99Description
The very essence of cottage chic. Classic paneling and elegant turned legs give the Marsilona nightstand a sculptural look. Textured distressing and a washed finish are vintage inspired and full of lasting appeal. Woven basket drawer and lower shelf create storage and display.
Susette Floor LampSale Price$119.99Description
Try contemporary on for size with Susette floor lamp's ultra-cool tripod design. Brushed silvertone stand is a striking complement to the crisp paper drum shade, given natural texture with an arty “crinkled” effect.