Home Accents 5' x 8' Rug
As low as $49 per month (12 mos) (total payments of $579.99)
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- 100% wool
- Hand-tufted, medium pile
- Cotton canvas backing; rug pad recommended
- Dry clean
- Wool fibers are prone to shedding, vacuum regularly and shedding will subside
Weight31 lbs. (14.06 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 96.00"
- Height: .60"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
Original Price$124.99Sale Price$99.99Description
Sinko ottoman’s long length allows you to stretch its possibilities. Flank a sofa and enjoy kicking up your heels in sophisticated style. Or give that entryway a long-awaited finishing touch.
- Firmly cushioned
- Nylon/polyester upholstery with button tufting
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Corner-blocked frame
As low as $9 per month (12 mos) (total payments of $99.99)
Home Accents MirrorSale Price$279.99Description
Moroccan-inspired mirror is stunning on its own, but also proves that more is better. Make a bold statement and hang a series of mirrors (each sold separately) to create a large-scale Moorish pattern. Semi-metallic finish lets the wood grain show through, adding an organic feel.
- Made of wood and glass
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth; spray with glass cleaner and wipe until dry
- Easel back; wall hanger
As low as $24 per month (12 mos) (total payments of $279.99)Online Only
North Shore Queen Sleigh BedN/ADescription
Inspired by the grandeur and grace of Old World traditional style, the North Shore queen sleigh bed is nothing short of stunning. A choice blend of materials is accented by detailed ornamental appliques. Graceful curves of the sleigh design are the essence of romance. Mattress and foundation/box spring sold separately.
- Made of veneers, wood, engineered wood and cast resin
- Includes headboard, footboard and rails
- Assembly required
Premium In-Home Delivery
- Schedule your delivery online
- Placed in room of choice
- Assembly & setup
- Removal and disposal of packaging material
North Shore NightstandN/ADescription
Inspired by the grandeur and grace of Old World style, the North Shore nightstand is nothing short of stunning. A choice blend of materials is accented by detailed ornamental appliques. A marble parquetry top tops off the opulence. Three smooth-gliding drawers serve your bedside storage needs exceptionally well.