Home Accents 5' x 7'6" Indoor/Outdoor Rug
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Prolong life by limiting exposure to rain and moisture
- Made of polyester
- Sponge spot clean
- UV-stabilized for indoor/outdoor use
Weight18.01 lbs. (8.17 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 90.00"
- Height: .50"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Jadzia Rug$169.99 - $254.99Description
Keen on indoor-outdoor living? Roll out a subtly chic look with the Jadzia indoor-outdoor area rug. Its easy-breezy low pile might be categorized as “green,” but it sports a multitude of shades that make simplicity far from ordinary.
Hanley Irregular Indoor/Outdoor Rug$90.00 - $166.50Description
Art of subtlety. Rich with tonal depth and texture, this loosely striped area rug proves that less can be more. Ultra-neutral palette makes it a breeze to work with. Plush feel makes it a breeze to live with.
Norris Rug$127.49 - $254.99Description
Perfectly imperfect crosshatch design gives the Norris area rug in tempting taupe a relaxed sensibility that’s a natural fit. Whether warming the dining room, livening the living room or beautifying the bedroom, what an effortlessly chic look.
Irvine Patchwork Rug$117.00 - $463.50Description
Wondery and indulgently plush wool area rug takes a modern twist on classic plaid. Soothing palette gives the dynamic pattern a quiet calm.