Head-Foot Model Best Queen Adjustable Base
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Head, neck and foot adjustable
- Wireless hand control
- Programmable and pre-set positions (Zero-G, TV and Snore)
- 2 USB power ports
- App Compatible
- Head and foot massage
- Motion sensor activated under-bed lighting
- All steel frame
- Quick set up
- Foldable Design
- Adjustable legs
- 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Compatible with all memory foam, wrapped coil, and hybrid mattresses
Weight170.7 lbs. (77.43 kgs.)
- Width: 59.00"
- Depth: 79.00"
- Height: 14.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Thank you for your inquiry,
sensored lights can’t be dimmed (or I haven’t figured out how to yet). I would prefer to have control over the brightness because my pets keep turning on the lights when they walk by and during the night, at times, it can be distracting seeing the glow from under the bed.
3 months ago
3 months ago