Hallettsville Swivel Glider Recliner
Item# - 3530061
Call Store for Availability
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Local store prices and products may vary by location.
Prices displayed in USD only.
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
Feel like a champion in the handsomely soft Hallettsville recliner. Crafted with heavyweight faux leather, it takes relaxation to another level. With smooth gliding motion and 360-degree swivel capacity, it's right in sync with you. Fine tailoring and stylish stitching elevate the two-tone saddle color. With endless possibilities of reclining comfort, you can bet this recliner feels as great as it looks.
- Gentle gliding motion
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Smooth 360-degree swivel
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Body: Polyester (92)%,Polyurethane (8)%
Weight134 lbs. (60.78 kgs.)
- Width: 41.00"
- Depth: 40.00"
- Height: 40.00"
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32.00"
- Seat depth: 24.00"
- Seat height: 21.00"
- Distance between recliner and wall: 12.00"
- Reclined footrest height: 18.00"
- Fully reclined length: 69.00"
- Top of cushion to top of back: 21.00"
- Arm height: 26.00"
- Distance between arms: 25.00"
*Only the latest version of the document is available for download.
Assembly Instructions Downloads
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 3 answers
How wide is the seat?
BEST ANSWER: Thanks for your inquiry. The width of the seat is 25".
Does the base lock when the chair is reclined so there isn't the seesaw effect when you put the footrest down? How do you get the footrest down?
BEST ANSWER: The back and foot rest operate independently so, you can actually have the back fully down and still put the foot rest down without the back moving or the chair tipping. Its all motorized with a remote control.
We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore