Details & Overview
My Closest Store
If you’re looking for the perfect seat for gaming, lounging or just relaxing, look no further than the indulgent comfort of the Game Zone power recliner. Sporting one-touch power controls, an Easy View™ power adjustable headrest, cup holders, storage and chargers, it has everything you need for binge-watching or power playing. Padded cushions with waterfall back design and pillow top arms offer plenty of support, while leather alternative upholstery is given tuck and roll styling for a well-edited aesthetic.
- Polyurethane/polyester tuck and roll upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- One-touch power controls with adjustable positions
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest
- Cup holders; flip up padded armrests with hidden storage
- Nailhead trim
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- : Polyester (95)%,Polyurethane (5)%
Weight152 lbs. (68.95 kgs.)
- Width: 38.50"
- Depth: 37.25"
- Height: 45.00"
- Arm height: 24.75"
- Distance between arms: 24.00"
- Opening (2) Width: 5.00"
- Opening (2) Depth: 14.75"
- Opening (2) Height: 7.38"
- Seat width: 24.00"
- Seat depth: 22.00"
- Seat height: 20.38"
- Reclined footrest height: 16.50"
- Distance between recliner and wall: 8.00"
- Fully reclined height: 35.75"
- Fully reclined length: 67.50"
*Only the latest version of the document is available for download.
Assembly Instructions Downloads
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 3 answers
Does this chair go back to sleep position? How high d foot rests go? Any suggestions for model shich dies?
BEST ANSWER: The fully reclined length: 67.50" but does not lie flat.
5.0 / 5.0
We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore