Frames and Rails Twin/Full Bolt on Bed Frame
Shop the Collection:
Details & Overview
Details & Overview
DescriptionSturdy metal bed frame supports a twin or full mattress and foundation/box spring. Designed to bolt onto the headboard. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Made of metal
- Protective floor glides
- Pre-drilled to bolt onto most headboards
- Compatible with twin or full mattress and box spring
- Uses 1/4" bolts; not included
- Assembly required
Weight24.26 lbs. (11 kgs.)
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
& Affordable Home Services
Let Us Give You a Hand
Say goodbye to surprise fees and hidden costs. Your service won’t cost more than what you paid at Checkout.
Handy Pros receive an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars because they’re friendly, reliable, and always prepared.
Handy makes it easy to reschedule or cancel your booking online. You can even reschedule or cancel up to 24 hours before your scheduled booking start time for free.
If you’re not happy with your service, Handy will send another Pro at no extra charge and work to make it right.
How it Works
Handy takes the stress out of your assembly by connecting you with service experts ready to tackle any home project.
For a flat fee, you'll receive expert assembly or installation services from an experienced, background-checked professional.
The cost of Handy services varies by product. The price of the service is clearly indicated on the product page of every product eligible for assembly or installation.
Handy is easily accessible via email or this form.
You can reschedule assembly services up to 24 hours before your scheduled booking start time for free. Fees apply when bookings are cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours of the booking start time. To learn more, read the Handy Booking Cancellation Policy.