- global.selected Color B
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Nonskid top
- State recycling fee may apply
- 3 types of bars strengthen profile
- Quilted sides: 100% polyester
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Impact-protected edges: plastic
- Pairs well with pillow tops and other high profile mattresses
- Underside: polyester/rayon
- 10-year limited warranty
- Solid wood construction with corner supports
- Body: Barrier Coating (38 %), POLYESTER (28 %), RAYON (31 %), Twaron (3 %)
Weight41.5 lbs. (18.82 kgs.)
- Width: 52.50"
- Depth: 74.00"
- Height: 9.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
3 days ago
1 month ago
2 months ago