Entertainment Accessories 24" Wireless Pairing Speaker Insert
Item# - W100-41
Call Store for Availability
Local store prices and products may vary by location.
Prices displayed in USD only.
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
Designed for seamless integration with select entertainment centers, the Dolby® large integrated audio unit from Cheron Designs is a beautiful experience for the eyes and ears. With advanced features, including Bluetooth® 4.1 + EDR/A2DP compatibility, bass and treble control, four preset sound modes and more, no wonder this audio accessory is a resounding favorite.
- Bluetooth® version 4.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for fast music data transfer
- HDMI®* technology HDMI ARC Input (Audio Return Channel)
- LED-front display visible through speaker cloth with 3 levels of brightness
- Can connect to other speakers via wireless BT or audio cable
- 4 preset sound mode choices and bass and treble control
- UL Listed, FCC Approved
- Integrated furniture audio system with Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Compatible with digital-virtual assistants that have audio output or pair with Bluetooth speaker system
- 3.5mm Audio, L-R Aux. Audio and Digital Optical Audio inputs on rear panel
- Audio connection cables not included
- Blends seamlessly with Ashley entertainment/media centers, without messy wires
- Dolby®* Digital Signal Processing (night mode low volume/enhanced listening mode)
- 15-key remote control, batteries and 6' power cord
- *All product and company names are registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use does not imply affiliation with or endorsement by them
- State-of-the-art audio style
Weight36 lbs. (16.33 kgs.)
- Width: 23.75"
- Depth: 8.50"
- Height: 20.00"
*Only the lastest version of the document is available for download.
Assembly Instructions Downloads
Entertainment Accessories 24" Wireless Pairing Speaker Insert is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Haviticus from Surprised power I purchased this with our entertainment center and spent way too much time working out how to attatch our top of the line sound system to it. When i turned it on and tested by itself, i gave the other sound system to our oldest child instead. This integrated audio is more than enough for a very large living room with a 30 foot ceiling reach.
Date published: 2018-02-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Amie from Very disappointing The speaker makes a buzzing/rattling sound. I have had it for a month and then Bluetooth feature no longer works. Will be looking for a refund.
Date published: 2018-04-13
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 27ms
- reviews, product