Dolante Queen Upholstered Bed with 12” Hybrid Mattress in a Box
or $14 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $799.98 (sales & promotions excluded)
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don’t trigger allergies
- Includes mattress and bed
- Bed with engineered wood frame, headboard, footboard and rails
- Polyester upholstery
- Square tufting on headboard
- Mattress comfort level: ultra plush
- High density gel memory lumbar support foam and super soft quilt foam
- Upholstery grade comfort support foam
- 680 Individual power packed wrapped coils
- 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, adjustable base compatible
- CertiPur-US certified
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Assembly required
Weight196 lbs. (88.2 kgs.)
- Width: 66.25"
- Depth: 87.75"
- Height: 60.50"
- Assembled queen panel bed Width: 66.25"
- Assembled queen panel bed Depth: 87.25"
- Assembled queen panel bed Height: 60.50"
- Footboard panel Width: 63.75"
- Footboard panel Depth: 11.25"
- Footboard panel Height: 1.25"
- Headboard panel Width: 66.25"
- Headboard panel Depth: 5.00"
- Headboard panel Height: 60.50"
- Panel to floor: 21.75"
- Rail to floor: 3.00"
- Rail width: 62.00"
- QUEEN MATTRESS Width: 60.00"
- QUEEN MATTRESS Depth: 79.75"
- QUEEN MATTRESS Height: 12.00"
Thanks for your inquiry. The Dolante Queen Upholstered Bed comes with 3 cross slats and will require a box spring to support the mattress
Thanks for your inquiry. A box spring would need to be purchased with the Dolante Queen Upholstered Bed with 12” Hybrid Mattress in a Box.
Frames and Rails Twin Roll Slat$51.00 - $128.99Description
Give your mattress added support and distribute body weight more evenly with the addition of wooden roll slats. Easily attaches to bed frames thanks to pre-drilled holes.
- Assembly required
- Made of wood with nylon cord
- Pre-drilled holes for easy attachment to bed frame
- Eliminates need for box spring
- Compatible with mattresses
or $2 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $80.00 (sales & promotions excluded)
High Profile Twin Foundation$99.99 - $205.98Description
It's a lot about the base. The 1-2 combination of a supportive mattress and well-built foundation is just what you need for restful sleep. With solid wood construction, a diagonal bar and corner supports, there's extra support and durability built into this foundation. Smooth nonskid surface holds every style of mattress in place, including hybrid, memory foam and innerspring mattresses.
- Solid wood construction with corner supports
- 3 types of bars strengthen profile
- Impact-protected edges: plastic
- Nonskid top
- Underside: polyester/rayon
or $3 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $139.00 (sales & promotions excluded)
No-Hassle Delivery + AssemblyOur best level of service / most popular selection
Better than a Boxspring Twin Foundation$128.99 - $249.99Description
- Delivers to any room in your house
- Assembly and setup included
- Removal of all packaging material
- We do all the work... you enjoy your new items
Behold the newest foundation of comfort. The Better than a Box Spring mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly and without using any tools, creates a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: the clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.
- Easy to transport
- Headboard brackets included
- Sturdy metal frame
- Assembly required
- Sets up quickly—no tools needed
or $3 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $169.99 (sales & promotions excluded)BEDGEAR® iProtect Queen Mattress Protector$49.00 - $89.00Description
Your mattress is a hefty investment. Why not protect it with the best? The iProtect® mattress protector boasts a high-quality brushed fiber surface. Moisture wic keeps you cool and comfortable through the night. The breathable, waterproof underside coating acts as a barrier against dust, dust mites and other allergens. Resists liquids and stains to stay fresh. The performance material is naturally anti-microbial and will not trap moisture and bacteria. With better sleep and a longer lasting mattress, it’s a win-win situation.
- Made of polyester fabric
- mattress protector
- Anti-microbial: Will not trap moisture and bacteria
- Rapid moisture transfer for cool and comfortable sleep
- Lightweight material allows for constant air flow
or $1 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $59.00 (sales & promotions excluded)Raleda 3-Piece Queen Coverlet Set$55.99 - $71.99Description
The singular, sensational color of the Raleda coverlet set is given just enough oomph care of stylish hand-stitched ribbing. Rest assured, less can be so much more. Comforting to know it's machine washable, too.
- 100% polyester
- Polyester fill
- Set includes 1 coverlet, 2 pillow shams
- Machine washable
or $2 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $79.99 (sales & promotions excluded)